Tuesday, November 15, 2005

House opus

Quick update: We've moved, we've unpacked the basics, the cardboard boxes have retreated somewhat although we still have a mountain of them in what will eventually be the baby's room, Barry is exhausted from having had to do all the technical stuff like getting the computers wired together and the network up and running and all the other cable-related stuff that I can't help him with as I don't have the first clue about it (good god, that sounds girly, I hate admitting it). The TV did not survive the move but we have a gorgeous new one. The baby has taken it all very much in his stride. The cavalry, in the shape of my mother and the in-laws, have been fantastically helpful. The house continues to be a work in progress, but is looking good.

And that's all I got to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home