Sunday, February 05, 2006

Onwards and sideways, Take Two

I do hope the ether found the first version of this post to be tasty and satisfying. Oh, well. I'm just glad it was only this post that mysteriously and completely disappeared after I wrote it, and not the last one - after three bloody months of writing that one, I would have been distinctly unamused if the internet had picked that one when it got the munchies.

Oh, well. Second attempt at writing this:

I was originally going to write a detailed version of the reasons why I used Blogger rather than Typepad to do my blogging, but fortunately I realised in time that it was actually extremely boring and it wouldn't have been fair of me to inflict it on you. (Of course, in retrospect, maybe it would have given the ether indigestion. Maybe if I posted that one it wouldn't have been eaten.) So I will skip directly to the salient point - Those days are now a thing of the past. I have now set up my new Typepad account, and I do hope you'll all join me over there for continued discussion.

1 Comments:

At July 25, 2006 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fairly feeble leaving a comment on my own blog, but I'm having problems leaving comments on another blog & want to check that it isn't a general thing with Blogspot. Um, that's my excuse. Honestly. NOTHING AT ALL to do with being desperate for attention.

Hmmmm.... I think I'll leave this as an evil anonymous poster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home